In honor of a friend that passed away a week ago today.. we were asked to list ten things that we're most grateful for and then 1 thing that we need to address. Here it goes..
- Grateful for the health of my loved ones.
- Grateful that my parents raised me in an environment where I was not restricted in my thoughts or choices.
- Grateful in my collection of friends as I’ve learned and am learning from every single one of them- whether it be positive or negative.
- Grateful for the experience that resulted in a handful of endurance races under my belt.
- Grateful for the glass half full mentality that I’ve acquired. I am not sure where it came from but I am glad I have it because at the end of the day, the sun will rise in the east and set in the west and the world will go on.
- Grateful to recognize that I have the strength to overcome the personal hurdles that's come my way.
- Grateful for my passion and love for photography.
- Grateful for my travel experiences outside of the bubble I live in.
- Grateful for the fact that things always seem to just work out.
- Grateful for many memories collected that continues to put a smile to my face.
The one thing I need to address... that I need to do when the time is right but it's on my mind and on the list!
The last time I saw Pete, we were trading goodbye hugs at a friend's BBQ just a few weeks ago (7/24). He was getting ready to run home. I have no doubts he is covering miles wherever he is.
R.I.P. Pete.. we're thinking of you.
Post a Comment